How To Make An Appointment
-All appointments can be made on the "BOOK ONLINE" page or in person
-To confirm appointment you must pay the required deposit for that session <---READ!!!!
-All tattoo sessions vary in pricing depending on the artist
-Deposits are required for all appointments
-Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
-The deposit covers the artwork itself and serves as a down payment on your tattoo and reserves your appointment.
-Rescheduling of appointments requires 48 hours (2 days) of notice, otherwise the deposit is forfeit (If you don't show, we don't work and this is our job so please be mindful)
-Client is allowed 1 reschedule as long as it's 2 or more days of notice
-Touch ups are to be discussed with your artist and are not guaranteed to be free
-If client is a no show then the deposit is forfeit
-If you are more than 30 minutes late without notice ahead of time you will be considered a no-show and you will lose your appointment and your deposit
1. After 1 hour, remove the bandage gently and wash with warm water and mild soap. DO NOT REBANDAGE.
2. Apply a thin film of Aquafor or Unscented Lubriderm 2-3 times a day; the first 3 days are most important!
3. Stay out of sunlight and tanning booths until tattoo is healed, at least 7-10 days
4. Do not soak tattoo in tub, sauna, jacuzzi or go swimming while your new tattoo is healing. Showers are fine.
5. Do not rub or pick the treated area while it is healing. Loss of color and/or infection could occur.
6. Extreme sun and exposure over the years can and will fade your tattoo. This can be minimized by using a strong sunscreen, at least SP25
7.Your tattoo should heal in 2-4 weeks
Hyattsville Art District
4331 Gallatin St.
Hyattsville, MD 20781
(Appointment Only....Walk-ins welcomed if schedule permits....hours change depending on the artist)
Sunday: 12:00 pm– 8:00 pm
Monday: 10:00 am– 9:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am-9:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am– 9:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am– 9:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am– 8:00 pm
Saturday: 12:00 pm– 8:00 pm