1. After 1 hour, remove the bandage gently and wash with warm water and mild soap. DO NOT REBANDAGE.
2. Apply a thin film of Aquafor or Unscented Lubriderm 2-3 times a day; the first 3 days are most important!
3. Stay out of sunlight and tanning booths until tattoo is healed, at least 7-10 days
4. Do not soak tattoo in tub, sauna, jacuzzi or go swimming while your new tattoo is healing. Showers are fine.
5. Do not rub or pick the treated area while it is healing. Loss of color and/or infection could occur.
6. Extreme sun and exposure over the years can and will fade your tattoo. This can be minimized by using a strong sunscreen, at least SP25
7.Your tattoo should heal in 2-4 weeks